Stockholm- A Culture Capital

Stockholm- A Culture Capital
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Suitcase in Another Hall

After spending plenty of off time from working applying for dozens of teaching jobs overseas I have been blessed to wrangle one down. I will be working in France from March until June this year teaching English and working as a counsellor for an English-speaking camp that works in 10 locations across France. However before I start working I will be Touring London, Norway and Paris with my brother and his girl friend Danielle. I will also be meeting up with my dear classmate and friend from South Africa.

Here is a peak of what is to come on the journey:
The London Eye

The Monolith of Vigeland Sculpture Park, Oslo, Norway


The Louvre

No comments:

Post a Comment