Stockholm- A Culture Capital

Stockholm- A Culture Capital
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Month of a Crazy Person

Well today marks my last day in Ottawa, at least for now. I have had a lot of success with selling this year and I managed to do exactly what I hoped—essentially cram money making into a one month session so I could begin traveling as soon as possible. Between opportunities of friends and family I have managed to create an itinerary for August that may make you tired just looking at it. So here is a quick go over of what August should look like:


July 30th Fly from Ottawa to Kelowna for a family reunion.

August 2nd Drive from Kelowna back to Lethbridge (My home town)

Spend a couple weeks catching up with people and working on the side.

August 14th (Now this may anger a few of you) Fly from Calgary to Ottawa

This way I can get my Visa for Russia from the Russian Embassy and make a little more money. Apparently Canada needs Russian in Embassies in Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa, but nowhere west

August 23rd Fly to New York and meet friends from home for my first tour of NYC.

August 24th go on Famous Fat Dave’s food tour. (famousfatdave.com)

August 27th Fly from New York to Orlando. I will meet up with some friends from working at American Village and go to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park, and Cirque du Soleil at Disney.

August 29th Turn around and fly back to New York to see more of one of the World’s famous cities.

September 2nd-4th Fly from New York to Moscow, Russia to settle in before my teaching position.

September 7th- Start my work contract and get professional.

This should give me plenty of material for blogging so there will be plenty of pictures and articles coming up. If anyone will be at one of the locations I will be at the same time and want to meet up or make plans, please GET IN TOUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment