Stockholm- A Culture Capital

Stockholm- A Culture Capital
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Friday, August 13, 2010

Bringing Spain Home


[Strawberry Salsa posing with prop}

I love throwing parties center around food- much is my life. So for a home coming and farewell party I decided to bring second life to the Spanish foods I loved so much while touring in Barcelona. With the help of my Momma I developed a Spanish inspired menu for a little get together at my home.

The Final Menu:

-COCKTAIL-
Sangria

-TAPAS-

Strawberry Salsa

Prosciutto Wrapped Melon
Caprese Bites
Huckleberry and goat cheese Croustades
Mushroom Croustades
Jerk Mango Shrimp

Patatas Bravas

-MAIN-
Chorizo and Chicken Paella

-DESSERT-

Mom’s Famous SEX in a Pan (nothing Spanish here)

[From Left Clockwise: Huckleberry Goat Cheese Croustades, Jerk Mango Shrimp, Mushroom Croustades, Patatas Bravas]

[Jerk Mango Shrimp]

[Mushroom Croustades]

[SANGRIA!]




No comments:

Post a Comment