Stockholm- A Culture Capital

Stockholm- A Culture Capital
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Food Feud!

Most people know that I have an amazing and highly developed relationship with food. It is the first thing I think of when I wake up and often the last thing on my mind as I pass out at night. I am been living in culinary bliss, but last week there was trouble in the home and the relationship was threatened.

I was informed that I have been eating chocolate like a sissy! This was not easy to deal with, so I am writing for this for all those chocolate loving guys out there that are in danger. Yes. Danger. Our reputations are at stake. I was in my local 24-hour supermarket last week when I found Nestle For Men-a line of chocolate bars that are bigger, more rugged, and absolutely for men. In fact each mountainous and badass square is branded with a ‘no women’ sign to make sure these special chocolates don’t fall into the wrong mouths. The product is not all about image either. The secret recipe reveals the tenderness in a man and allows him to speak to any woman.

Nestle For Men comes in classic, with peanuts, and with almonds for only 30Roubles at your nearest Russian store. Chances are I will still eat other chocolate behind closed doors, but now I have something I can eat confidently out in the open, and keep my food matrimony in harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment